Arthur Ruben, CFP®, MBA
- Master of Business Administration/Public Financial Management - The American University, Washington, DC
- Master of Social Work - The Catholic University of American, Washington, DC
- Bachelor of Science/Psychology - The American University, Washington, DC
- Received certified financial plannerTM (CFP®) designation in 1989
- A Financial Professional since 1981, specializing in life, disability and long-term care insurance. Have attained 29 consecutive Million Dollar Round Table qualifications, including one Top of the Table and six Court of the Table awards.
- Married, three children. Reside in Woodstock, NY.
CFP® and CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER ™ are certification marks owned by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. These marks are awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board's initial and ongoing certification requirements.
California Insurance License #: 0C40601
Securities offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC and its insurance agency subsidiaries. AXA Network, LLC does business in California as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC and, in Utah, AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC. AXA Advisors and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals may transact business and/or respond to inquiries only in state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed. The information in this web site is not investment or securities advice and does not constitute an offer.