Robert Terry, CLU®, ChFC®
As an AXA Advisors , Robert Terry is a financial professional and active member of the Poughkeepsie,
NY community, I am dedicated to helping individuals and businesses build their financial futures. To stay on top of my field and develop my professional skills over my 31 year career, I’ve regularly attended industry training and certification programs.
This includes completing the curriculum and passing the exams for the:
- Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU) professional designation through the American College
- Chartered Financial Consultant (ChFC) professional designation through the American College
- FINRA securities registrations: Series 1, Series 7 and Series 65
My academic achievements include:
- A Bachelors of Arts Degree in Psychology from the Central Connecticut State University .
My education and professional affiliations have fostered my practical approach to offering financial advice and planning services to my clients. Rather than just recommending a hodgepodge of unrelated products, first I’ll consider your specific financial goals and investment objectives.
Working together, we’ll formulate a strategy to help you address your goals. Then, if it is appropriate, as an Investment Advisory Representative of AXA Advisors, LLC, and an agent of AXA Network, LLC, an affiliated insurance general agency, I can offer you a variety of financial products.
My lifetime professional achievements include:
- AXA Advisors 2004 "Distinguished Service Award"
- Million Dollar Round Table (MDRT) – Life Member, “Honor Roll”, Member, "Quarter Century Club"
- Member of AXA Advisors presitgious “Hall of Fame” since 1989.
Maintaining a strong sense of community and a solid professional foundation are very important to me.
My community activities and professional affiliations include:
- National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA)
- Past President of Society of Financial Service Professionals, Hudson Valley Chapter
- Member, Central Hudson Valley Football Officials Association
- Member, International Association of Approved Basketball Officials
Securities and investment advisory services offered through AXA Advisors, LLC (212-314-4600), member FINRA/SIPC. Annuity and insurance products offered through AXA Network, LLC and its insurance agency subsidiaries. AXA Network, LLC does business in California as AXA Network Insurance Agency of California, LLC and, in Utah, AXA Network Insurance Agency of Utah, LLC. AXA Advisors and its affiliates do not provide tax or legal advice. Individuals may transact business and/or respond to inquiries only in state(s) in which they are properly registered and/or licensed. The information in this web site is not investment or securities advice and does not constitute an offer.